Course Grade State the grade you intend to earn in this course and the number of badges you intend to complete. Note any changes from your response in badging pathway #1. Remember:
- To earn an A in the course, you must earn three (3) project badges and a peer review badge (at least 1 must be a Research Intensive Badge + 2 Additional Project Badges + Peer Review Badge)
- To earn a B in the course, you must earn two (2) project badges and a peer review badge (1 Research Intensive Badge + 1 Additional Project Badge + Peer Review Badge)
- To earn a C in the course, you must earn 1 Research Intensive Project Badge + 1 Peer Review Badge
- To earn a D in this course, you must earn 1 Research Intensive Project Badge
Badge #3 Description and Rational State the project badge you will work on now. Why did you choose it? What do you hope to learn? What new writing skills or experiences are you looking forward to? What do you think will be most challenging about this badge?
Partnerships State whether you will work on this badge individually or with partners. Do you have partners in mind or would you like me to play badge match-maker? You may work with up to three other students contingent on instructor approval. For most badging pathways, you will each complete Level 1 and Level 2 activities individually and work together on Level 3, although there are some exceptions. I will let you know which activities may be completed as a pair or group.
Necessary Materials List all the materials (hardware, software, books, supplies, transportation, etc.) that you will need to complete this badge. Remember it is your responsibility to buy, borrow, or arrange for these materials and bring them to class each day to complete your work. If you are unprepared for class and cannot work on your badging pathway, you’ll be counted absent for the day.
Badge Timeline Write out your due dates
If you intend to earn an A in the course, you should follow this timeline:
- Level 1 Activities: Complete by November 17
- Level 2 Activities: Complete by November 24
- Level 3 Activities: Complete by December 7
- Completed Badging Pathway: Submit to Credly by December 7 at midnight.
Question, Comments, or Concerns Write out any questions, comments, or concerns you have about this badging pathway.
NOTE: It is your responsibility to read all links, to notify your instructor immediately if a link is broken, to ask questions if you don’t understand an activity, to come prepared to do your individual or group work in class each day, to get feedback on your work as you progress through levels, and to meet all deadlines.
Email a copy of your badge plan to your instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org